No products in the cart.
The ceramine.com.my website and all content which appears on it, the ceramine.com.my (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) is owned and operated by CERAMINE DISTRIBUTOR (M) SDN. BHD. (hereinafter referred to as “Ceramine Distributor Malaysia”).
We, Ceramine Distributor Malaysia are committed to safeguarding your privacy and pledge to observe the requirements of the relevant data protection and privacy law applicable to Malaysia. This policy addresses the practices related to the Site, your rights with regards to your personal data.
As data users, as in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we have or will collect, record, hold, store, use, disclose and / or process (collectively referred to as “Process”) personal data from you in the course of your present or future dealings with Ceramine Distributor Malaysia, its subsidiary, associated, related company, including its shareholders, directors, employees, suppliers, third party service providers and/or permitted persons.
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, occupation, contact information, including email address, mobile number and office number, lifestyle preferences, race, religion, nationality.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
- To improve the Site
- To process transactions and/or necessary performance of other obligations on our part;
- To collect outstanding payments arising from any transaction between us.
- To deliver Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s services and products or products whether present or future;
- To manage client relationship management procedures whichever Ceramine Distributor Malaysia deems necessary and fit;
- Client profiling activities in connection with Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s services and products.
- Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by Ceramine Distributor Malaysia;
- For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Internal record keeping;
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails and/or for marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future.
Sources of personal data
The sources that Ceramine Distributor Malaysia may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to the information you provided during transaction/dealings with Ceramine Distributor Malaysia, booking forms, registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
Ceramine Distributor Malaysia implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Generally, the personal data will be kept confidential. Notwithstanding anything, we will disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s associated, subsidiary, related companies;
- Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, advertisers, merchants that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with services or products in connection with Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s business and in relation to our programs;
- Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s auditors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate;
- Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as Ceramine Distributor Malaysia deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management or marketing companies or entities;
- any person to whom Ceramine Distributor Malaysia is compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
It is obligatory for you to supply your personal data to Ceramine Distributor Malaysia in the most accurate manner. Failing which, Ceramine Distributor Malaysia may not be able to process your personal data on your behalf and for the purpose abovementioned and the relationships created or to be created between us may then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately (if applicable).
Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by Ceramine Distributor Malaysia with reasonable notice.
Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by Ceramine Distributor Malaysia with reasonable notice. With respect to this, you may:
- request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
- request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose above mentioned.
Rights to limit processing of your personal data
You are entitled to limit Ceramine Distributor Malaysia’s processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full, your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.